Email OffersENGINES TO EXHAUSTLET OUR QUALIFIED SPECIALISTS TAKE CARE OF YOU!GIVE US A CHANCE TO EARN YOUR TRUST!
At Exhaust Pros we offer can provide full service for your air conditioning system. From a system recharge to small things like hose tightening, belt adjustment, and leak testing. Our ASE certified technicians will ensure you get everything you need, and nothing you don't!
AIR CONDITIONER SYSTEM
Inspection of system (COMPRESSOR, CONDENSOR, RECEIVER DRYER, ORAFICE TUB, EVAPORATOR CORE, AND LINES)
Leak test using factory-authorized equipment
Here are the 5 main components of the automotive air conditioning system and what they do:
1) Compressor... This is the component that is located in the front of the vehicle and is responsible for putting the refrigerant under pressure.
2) Condenser... The condenser is like a radiator, it releases heat from the coolant passing through it.
3) Evaporator... In the evaporator, heat is absorbed from warm air and condenses into water that is dripped outside the vehicle.
4) Thermal expansion valve... The thermal expansion vale (TEV) controls the amount of refrigerant present in the evaporator.
5) Drier or accumulator... acts as temporary storage for oil and refrigerant when not needed, traps debri, and absorbs any excess moisture in the system.
AC COOL FACT
: The first air conditioner in a car was introduced in 1939. The belt had to be removed at the end of the season to stop the air conditioner from running.